Schupak Financial Advisors is a proud partner of Pledge 1%. In an effort to give back, we have dedicated 2-hour blocks for pro-bono work each month.
These hours are intended for those who would not typically qualify to work with a traditional financial planner. Services where we tend to be most helpful are
- Prioritizing cash flow between debt payments, savings, life enjoyment, and retirement
- Assessment of emergency fund target levels
- Social Security optimization for your circumstances
- Understanding your tax return and how to improve it for your future
- Optimizing retirement allocations and contributions
You will also be required to sign a contract in advance of our meeting for compliance reasons as we are required to abide by stage regulatory laws.