Because we believe in a holistic Financial Planning approach, we advocate completing a financial plan to help guide discussions about risk tolerance and time horizon for portfolio management services. Therefore, if you engage us for portfolio management services, financial planning is included (if desired). We are also proud to offer sustainable, responsible and impact (SRI) investing options.
Our firm employs the following strategies in our investment approach:
1) Having a globally diversified portfolio, holding a combination of domestic, internationally developed and emerging market investments
2) Utilizing an evidence based approach to investing, grounded on historical market analysis
3) Minimizing trading fees and asset turnover can lead to a superior investment return
Our portfolio management services include:
- Determination of risk tolerance
- Development of an investment strategy
- Asset allocation
- Asset selection
- Trade execution
- Regular monitoring
- Periodic rebalancing
- Performance reporting
We have a tiered fee schedule for portfolio management that starts at 0.95% and scales down to 0.45% (annually) as one’s asset level increases.
A typical client portfolio will hold a variety of mutual funds and ETFs. We are an approved Dimensional Fund Advisor.